Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 8

Tuesday 18th June was day 8. My appointment was at 9am and Sam's Mum came with me. My haemoglobin from the day before was 86. The nurse told me to make sure I get another blood test on Thursday (I always do anyway). Thursday came around and I woke up feeling pretty flat and tired so knew my level had decreased. Sheena (IMVS nurse) come's to my house at around 11am. I then wait until about 4pm to see if I am going to get a phone call from the RAH telling me I need to come in for a blood transfusion, sure enough 4:30pm came and I got that phone call. They can't get me in until 11am on Monday 24th though. Works out better as I was already going in for a PICC dressing anyway so means I don't have to try and find someone to take me on another day, but just means I will be feeling pretty flat for the weekend. Tuesday and Wednesday night I also had pretty bad indigestion, which mylanta doesn't seem to do anything for! 

I was just looking at my "stats" for my blog and thought i would share with you where my "readers" come from. It's interesting to see that it has readers in other countries and nice to know that people are reading this haha!
EntryPageviews
Australia
42
Sweden
29
Germany
19
Russia
4
United States
2
France
1
Netherlands
1
Poland
1

No comments: